- New Machinery
- Used Machinery
- Parts and Accessories
- All Brands
- Mar 17, 2023 Würth Baer Supply Company Acquires Holdahl Company Würth Baer Supply Company announces the acquisition of Holdahl Company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with additional sites in Fargo, Sioux Falls, Omaha, Des Moines and a second Minneapolis facility. The addition of Holdahl geographically expands Würth’s woodworking machinery business.
- Aug 1, 2022 Würth Baer Supply Company Acquire J&G Machinery It is with great excitement that Würth Baer Supply Company announces the acquisition of J&G Machinery in Sanford, North Carolina. The addition of J&G Machinery will expand Würth’s woodworking machinery sales and service footprint to include the southeast United States.
- Mar 26, 2021 Würth Baer Supply Company Acquires Hermance Machine Company Würth Baer Supply Company, a division of Würth Line Craft North America and the Würth Group, is pleased to announce an agreement to acquire Hermance Machine Company located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- Feb 1, 2021 Akins Machinery has been Granted Authorized Distribution Rights for SCM Group Industrial Machinery in the State of Indiana Akins Machinery, a division of Würth Baer Supply Company, is pleased to announce that we have been granted authorized distribution rights for SCM Group industrial machinery in the state of Indiana, effective immediately.
- Jul 1, 2019 GANNOMAT has granted Würth Baer Supply Company and its Akins Machinery division exclusive import rights for specific GANNOMAT machinery for the United States market. GANNOMAT has granted Würth Baer Supply Company and its Akins Machinery division exclusive import rights for specific GANNOMAT machinery for the United States market.
Würth Baer Supply Company Acquires Hermance Machine Company
Mar 26, 2021
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 26, 2021 – Würth Baer Supply Company, a division of Würth Line Craft North America and the Würth Group, is pleased to announce an agreement to acquire Hermance Machine Company located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Hermance is a well-established woodworking machinery and service partner currently servicing a three hundred mile radius around Williamsport in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, New York, West Virginia and Delaware. The company distributes and services key brands including SCM Group, Anderson America, Gannomat, Cantek America, Doucet, Imperial Systems, Striebig, Cresswood, Nordfab and Tigerstop.
Hermance Machine Company sells and services a wide array of customers from the one man shop all the way up to some of the largest woodworking manufacturing companies in the United States. The day-to-day management of Hermance Machine Company will roll up into the Akins Machinery division at Würth Baer Supply Company. Additionally, the Williamsport facility will also act as a new, fully stocked and operational Würth Baer Supply Company distribution site.
Würth Baer Supply Company CEO John Geraghty noted that: “The Würth team is extremely pleased to announce this strategic Hermance acquisition which will expand and solidify our woodworking machinery expertise under the Akins Machinery team while introducing another full service Würth Baer Supply Company site to our existing footprint of warehouses.” Geraghty added: “Adding Hermance’s high level of sales and technical expertise to our portfolio underscores our unwavering commitment to servicing the woodworking profession.”
Akins Machinery at 800-932-4825